Our wedding date has been moved to one week earlier so, it will be on the Sept. 20th instead of the 27th, I hope this change doesn't affect any of your fall schedule. Thanks for all the support so far and hope to see you all soon in the near future. As for all the friends in Canada, please spread the words that we are inviting all the friends from Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary, and friends that have moved to other cities, please let us know if you are planning on visiting Taiwan this fall, maybe something can be work out. I have some pictures from the engagement day, I hope you'd like them.
John and Aki
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations John and Aki
We are very happy for you both.
Jehovah will bless your marriage as long as you apply his counsel.
These AW articles starting at great for you and finacee to go over.
*** g94 1/22 p. 3 Husbands and Wives—Do They Really Talk Differently? ***
Anatomy of an Argument
A Happy Home—Where Two Equals One
Maybe see you in Taiwan in September.
Murray and Sarah
Post a Comment